Marlin Technologies offers power distribution units and power/ground blocks for mobile equipment applications. These products can be found in agricultural machinery, turf care equipment, garbage trucks, emergency vehicles, military/defense vehicles, aerial lifts and skid steers, among other severe duty applications. They’re available IP67-rated for use in harsh, outdoor environments, and are designed to resist moisture, vibration, shock, and other environmental factors.
Our Power Distribution Units (PDUs) can combine power distribution, over current protection, and intelligent control in one compact and cost-effective package. Power/ground blocks provide convenient environmentally-sealed power and ground connections.
FEATURES & CAPABILITIES
- Quick and Simple Installation
- Control of Lighting, Solenoids, Motors and other High/Low Current Loads
- Over-current Protection, Power Switching, and Logic Controls
- Built-in Diagnostics and LED Indicator Lights
- Form Factor to Fit Application including Connectors
- CAN Bus Connectivity [J1939, CANopen, Proprietary]
- Customizable to your Power Circuit and Functional Operation Requirements
Our power distribution units and power/ground blocks offer a number of performance and reliability benefits including
- Providing long term, reliable power protection in harsh environments and severe duty applications
- Combining power and logic control into one economical module
- Minimizing the number of wire splices needed in the machinery harness; offering improved system reliability
- Reducing the amount of time needed to install wiring and harnesses; helping you improve production speeds